Connected Cloud Internet of Things (CCIoT) Awards
The purpose of the Connected Cloud Internet of Things (CCIoT) Award program is to recognize IoT companies that are leveraging Cloud services to deliver IoT solutions which produce measurable business benefits for their customers.
The CCIoT Awards is an ongoing program. There is no deadline for submissions, and applicants are reviewed and winners announced continuously.
In order to qualify for a CCIoT Award, companies must fulfill the following criteria,
- Be incorporated and have a IoT solution in general availability, not beta.
- Be leveraging or delivering a IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS capability to deliver their IoT solution.
- Be able to quantify the business benefits of its IoT solutions for specific user organizations.
- Be able to name the user organization(s) and provide contact information for someone who can verify the business benefits the organization(s) received.
- Be able to identify a user organization(s) willing to serve as a customer success story in a public announcement issued by THINKstrategies and posted on the Cloud Showplace.
Companies will only be considered that complete the entire CCIoT award application and provide all the information requested.
The nomination fee for the CCIoT Award is $500 and will not be refundable.
Award recipients will be notified via email. CCIoT Award winners will be designated on the Cloud Showplace and promoted via the Showplace e-newsletter which is distributed to over 15,000 subscribers and more than 6200 Twitter followers.
A CCIoT Award emblem is posted next to the Award winners listing on the Showplace with a link to a summary of the award winning solution and customer success story.
CCIoT Award winners will also be able to post the CCIoT Award emblem on their website and promote their CCIoT Award designation on their website, in press announcements and other marketing material.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the CCIoT Awards, or would like to obtain a copy of the nomination questionnaire to proceed with the applicatoin process.